- 9/2020 Flect. Collaboration with Darren Gallacher. Commissioned by Incognito Manchester. Online performance in Incognito Manchester #2.
- 6/2020 as in mirrors. Performed by Ellen Sargen. Online performance in Future Music #2, hosted by PRiSM, Royal Northern College of Music.
- 6/2020 Geiger. Collaboration with scientists from the University of Liverpool and performers from RNCM. CANCELLED DUE TO CORONAVIRUS.
- 1/2020 passau for orchestra. RNCM Brand New Day Orchestra. RNCM, Manchester.
- 07/2019 Translations for piano trio. Premiered by Kaleidoscope Chamber Collective at Cheltenham Music Festival (composers programme).
- 03/2019 Silenced for soprano, contrabass clarinet and percussion. Premiered by Ella Taylor, Sarah Watts and Darren Gallacher as part of Classical Sheffield Weekend 2019. Commissioned by Classical Sheffield.
- 10/2018 Tensions for Cello (completed version). Premiered by Chris Pidcock at San Telmo Studios, Sydney, Australia.
- 07/2018 Tensions for Cello. Previewed by Stephen Marotto at Darmstadt Summer Course. Lichtenbergschule (Mensa), Darmstadt, Germany.
- 05/2018 Passau (world premiere). Performed by Ensemble 360, commissioned by Music in the Round. The Crucible, Sheffield, UK.
- 04/2018 Iron (world premiere). Performed by Timothy Peters (tenor) and Thomas Crathorne (piano) at the Leeds Lieder Festival.
- 04/2018 Pulse (world premiere). Performed by the Ligeti Quartet. Firth Hall, Sheffield.
- 11/2017 Three synergies for Clarinet and Oboe (world premiere). Firth Hall, Sheffield.
- 08/2017 Aperture for Clarinet, Cello, Piano and Percussion (world premiere). Performed by NotaBene Ensemble. Landaskademie, Ochsenhausen, Germany.
- 05/2017 A collection of framed lines (world premiere). Performed by Sheffield New Music Ensemble. Firth Hall, Sheffield.
- 12/2016 Auroral Impressions (world premiere). Performed by Sarah Watts, Jonathan Ayerst and Sheffield University Symphony Orchestra. Firth Hall, Sheffield.