Below are links to my blogs and writing about collaboration.
- FABRIC-PROJECT (2019 – present). Part of Ellen’s PhD, this group of composer and performers seeks to explore performer behaviour and identity through long term collaboration. This link also includes links to most recent collaborative work and recordings.
3. WORK WITH GUZHENG (2016- 2019). MA dissertation 2018 (shortened to article format): ‘Managing interpretational behaviours in cross-cultural collaboration: a comparative study of notation in recent contemporary classical works for Chinese gu’zheng’.
Other collaborative outputs (pre- September 2019) include:
4. Silenced (for soprano, contrabass clarinet and percussion) – collaboration with soprano Ella Taylor (2019).
5. Auroral Impressions (for bass clarinet, piano and orchestra) – collaboration with soloists Sarah Watts and Jonathan Ayerst (2017).
6. Iron (for tenor and piano) – collaboration with poet Clint Wastling.
Links to these can be found here.